Secure School Environment for Both Teachers & Students
1. Since 2016, there have been 855 cyber incidents publicly disclosed by U.S. schools and districts.
2. There were 348 in 2019 alone, nearly three times the number in 2018. Then COVID-19 happened
3. 61% of nearly 7.7 million enterprise malware encounters reported in the past month came from those in the education sector.
4. Student data was includedin more of the than 60 percent of the 2018 data breaches
5. 98% of cyber attacks rely on Social Engineering.
6. Increasingly schools are repositories of large data sets that contain information valuable in a cyber marketplace.
7. A little over half of all digital data breaches were caused by members of the affectedschool community (staff, students) and 23 percent were caused by school vendors or partners.
8. Ransomware damage costs exceed $5 billion.
The program has four primary activities: Education, Prevention, Detection, and Response to Incidents. Together, these activities will give your school a strong Cybersecurity framework and a powerful defense against attack.
1. Promote a Culture in which Employees Share the Responsibility of Defending the School Against Cyber Attacks.
2. Proactive About Protecting Staff and Students.
3. Holistic Cybersecurity Strategy to Drive Security Operations And Endpoints & Data Protection
4. Incident Response Plan + Proactive Monitoring.
Let's partner to influence and build cybersecurity into your products and processes while you reach your goals and that of your customers securely.
Ready to have resilient plans in place for reacting to Cyber Incidents?Talk To Us
All rights reserved.